Skip to main content

BETWIXT-3

I fell down and fainted. When I opened my eyes, I found myself on a bed which was placed inside a room. The room was like a glass jar, surrounded by pale red lamps the outer space was totally visible through the glass walls. The lights were so dim that I was not able to see the kinds of stuff clearly. I stood up from my bed and paced towards the left corner. The rare view of the solar system and its neighbours held me spellbound. The night sky adorned by the twinkling stars, floating planets, flying comets and burning sun controlling all under his heating power like the oldest of all wise. The moon glowed so soft as if was calling me for a convincing ride. They all were just waiting for me and for my answers. I  wish that the dangers would not have chased me in that situation, then I  never had to think to prevail my steps on the moon, appealing for the ride. But I had to find the answers to many questions.
I felt the sound of some footsteps nearing to me. Besides the doors, the shadows were increasing in size. The aliens as I guessed were excepted to be tall and tough. Anon, I jumped on the bed and pretended to be sleeping. With my eyes mildly open, I caught two puffed toys doodling around, they were as short as Lucia. They were sweet too. They observed me carefully and turned again to some friendly gossips. I called them as they seemed to be friendly. They with their small doodling legs cutely, with beautiful smiles on their faces came to me. I asked their names, in an amateur English tone they replied ‘Sqiena is me and this is Screw’. I shook my hands with theirs and introduced myself. In nimble of time, we became good friends. After a conversation of more than 2 hours, the went out of the bed shouting ‘ The king is good’. Strange things were happening to me. I was curious about the king.

My brain knocked every door of possibilities to get the answer of ‘Good King’. When I caught up my mind thinking so hard about the KING, my heart ordered it to rest. ‘Good Night’, I greeted myself tough the night was not as exciting and thrilling as the previous one. And I was driven to my dreamworld while sleeping. When I rose out of my bed in the morning it was like ‘Once in a blue moon’…………………………

                                                                                    -Sasai Chandra Kumar.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A warm hello in winter!

     Hello friends, I am Sasai Chandra Kumar from India. I'm just a little boy. But I understand the power of pen which is sharper than any sword. My hobbies are composing poems, graphics designing, paintings, and writing stories. I'm going to publish my poems and some stories or articles. Hoping for all of your guidance and correction if needed. My poems are the views of a child representing his thought on the events taking place in my country and the world. In the case of stories I like suspense, thriller, sometimes with moral and sometimes comedy.      With all these things I will also give some links for the people who want to hear a little in Hindi, because I only compose poems in English. For a Hindi show you can search for a channel 'R C Kumar' on YouTube.     

Roads : The Introduction

 Lost in the lights, while the contemptuous night is adorned with the moon, which adds a valuable bright to the dark. The moon but like a beautiful tiny pearl, unnoticed, besides the skyscrapers, lights his path accompanied by loneliness and agony. He rests under the trees roadside, whose leaves dance with the rhythm of the overwhelming breeze passing by, while some(leaves) whose spaces are filled by the nightangles' acquaintance, tend to droop like some exhausted dad back from work. This lively world is the kingdom of the dark, the last hope, especially when your fate excluded from good happenings! Outcasted from the good peoples and their society. he was led to streets and roads. A life riddled with punitive hopelessness & helplessness, maybe due to past sins, is justified until you breathe a moment of it. Each piece of breath torment you more, and you realise the need for a humanitarian approach than just an excuse of blaming his past. He rests on the mat donated by some les

ÚLTIMO VEZ - Final Part( Friendship Day Special)

That man was lying dead with a gun in his hand. And Vez spotted a gunshot wound in his shoulder. Último embraced heaven after embosoming Vez. Vez gazed at the sky, with grief in his eyes and heart crying out of pain urging the end of his life. And the same was sentenced by the legal court. His last wish was to read Último’s diary. He was allowed to do so. His fingers were shivering and while turning the pages, He read: It was a pretty nice day, I taught Vez the basics of Karate. But at the cost of learning creative writing. Our classes start hence. Well I am pretty much ambitious and I think we will be expertised in each other’s field, haha! We are true friends *Hope you like it Vez, only if you are reading my diary, maybe someday. I seldom maintain my diary but will fill this diary with all my emotions and feelings. You will surely like it, it would be dedicated to you. But you to wait for it! Then he went straight to the last page, and this is what filled everyone’s